Since skiing is a sport in a cold environment, it is best not to use cotton products when choosing lingerie, but with a special silk-fiber material made of close-fitting, breathable and can let sweat molecules revealing underwear.
Its inner layer has a one-way core-absorbing effect of chemical fiber material, itself does not suck water, the outer layer is cotton products, sweat can be absorbed in cotton products, the effect is very good. In addition, it is unavoidable to fall when skiing. If there is no Siamese ski suit, the snow will fall from the neck, wrist, collar and other places into the clothing. The solution to this problem is very simple, as long as a pair of acrylic cotton into a flexible long-sleeve knee pads, a wide band of wrist and a scarf can solve the problem.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is soccer uniform
- How to identify a pirated shirt
- How to maintain a genuine shirt
- What is a basketball uniform?
- A brief introduction to basketball uniforms
- The origins of basketball uniform
- What is a ski suit?
- Selection of Ski snowboarding pants
- Can diving suits and surf suits be mixed?
- Can an emergency suit replace a ski suit?
- What is Compression Clothing?
- Yoga pants development
- What’s Difference between Fabric and Textile?
- Are legging tights good for exercise