In recent years, many people who exercise have begun wearing compression clothes. These snug-fitting socks, shorts, tights or shirts, which squeeze muscles as tightly as sausage casings, are reputed to improve performance during exercise and speed recovery afterward.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is soccer uniform
- How to identify a pirated shirt
- How to maintain a genuine shirt
- What is a basketball uniform?
- A brief introduction to basketball uniforms
- The origins of basketball uniform
- What is a ski suit?
- An introduction to Ski snowboarding pants
- Selection of Ski snowboarding pants
- Can diving suits and surf suits be mixed?