In the field of outdoor equipment, all fashionable wear rules are ineffective. Whether it's an emergency suit or a ski suit, it's hard to wear, yes, more expensive.
Because in an extreme environment, it is the high-tech fabric that sacrifices beauty for function, not the aesthetics, that can save your life.
The more professional sports the more so, a set of top brands of sailing suits and ordinary brands of the price is similar, because they are selling functional design and materials, a penny of the price of goods, you are due to cost reasons.
Everyone is sensible when buying purely functional items, and seldom buy them for big names, unless the brand has enough expertise in the field, and the expertise comes from a long history, on the one hand, from the exclusive technology.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is soccer uniform
- How to identify a pirated shirt
- How to maintain a genuine shirt
- What is a basketball uniform?
- A brief introduction to basketball uniforms
- The origins of basketball uniform
- What is a ski suit?
- An introduction to Ski snowboarding pants
- Selection of Ski snowboarding pants
- Can diving suits and surf suits be mixed?
- What is Compression Clothing?
- Yoga pants development
- What’s Difference between Fabric and Textile?
- Are legging tights good for exercise