Three Classification methods of Textiles
1 According to the structure, the materials, processing technology, texture, appearance and main uses of textiles, it can be divided into 14 categories.
2 According to the use of textiles, it can be divided into clothing textiles, decorative textiles, industrial textiles.
3 According to the production of textiles, it can be divided into line, belt, chenille, woven fabric, and textile cloth, etc.
Fabric is a flat-film mass made up of fine-soft objects through intersecting, winding, and joining. Woven fabrics are made up of intersecting yarns. Knitted fabrics are made up of winding yarns. A non-woven fabric is made up of yarns connected to each other. The third fabric consists of yarns with an intersecting and winding relationship.
However, all over the world, the fabric refers to the fabric used to make the dresses.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is soccer uniform
- How to identify a pirated shirt
- How to maintain a genuine shirt
- What is a basketball uniform?
- A brief introduction to basketball uniforms
- The origins of basketball uniform
- What is a ski suit?
- An introduction to Ski snowboarding pants
- Selection of Ski snowboarding pants
- Can diving suits and surf suits be mixed?
- Are legging tights good for exercise