A costume worn by an athlete when playing basketball. Generally includes upper body vest and lower body shorts, the two colors consistent, there is sweat absorption function.
Materials generally use a good breathable water-repellent cloth, will not affect the athlete's physical activity, not easy to generate static electricity, light weight. A good shirt helps the athlete to improve his performance. The most famous basketball suit is the Jordan Bulls ' No. 23rd shirt.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is soccer uniform
- How to identify a pirated shirt
- How to maintain a genuine shirt
- A brief introduction to basketball uniforms
- The origins of basketball uniform
- What is a ski suit?
- An introduction to Ski snowboarding pants
- Selection of Ski snowboarding pants
- Can diving suits and surf suits be mixed?
- Can an emergency suit replace a ski suit?
- What is Compression Clothing?
- Yoga pants development
- What’s Difference between Fabric and Textile?